Creating a customer account
- Click in the upper right corner on “login”.
- Enter your e-mail address on the left, under “create an account”, and click on “create an account”.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to fill out your customer data.
- Recommendation: Subscribe to our newsletter and stay informed of promotions and new offers.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail that your customer account has been created in a few moments.
Logging in as a customer
- Click in the upper right corner again on “login”.
- Now you fill out your email address and the password that you just have chosen for this site.
- You will see your name on the right: you are logged on.
Adding articles to your shopping cart
- Add stamps by clicking the “add to cart” button, next to the stamp listings.
- You will see in the upper right corner that the stamps are added correctly: the cart now contains 1 product.
- Move your cursor to “shopping cart”, in a way that the menu pops open.
- Click on “Checkout”
- Now you are on the page “shopping-cart summary”, where you can checkout in 5 steps.
- First, you get an overview of your order.
- Then you sign in.
- You check your address.
- The default shipping is always by bpost.
- On the last page you can execute the payment.
- If you choose to pay by bank transfer, you will receive the payment details by email.
- If you choose to pay by PayPal, you will be redirected to the PayPal website, where you can safely settle the payment.